Our team is standing by to assist you with a free move quote, help you through the process, or answer questions that you may have.
Request A Quote »
Chipman Relocation and Logistics is an established leader in the moving and storage industry. Our team is committed to delivering quality and an excellent customer experience through our nationwide and global resources. As a family-owned and operated organization since 1939, our financial strength, committed capacity and established global partnerships consistently deliver excellence in relocation and logistics. Our clients and customers uniquely benefit from our teams' commitment to be One Chipman to everyone we serve.
Chipman is seeking an exceptional AR Accounting Specialist to join our team in the corporate office in Alameda, CA
Some of the job duties include:
- Verify credit card charges & refunds against daily deposit and maintain a log. Issue refunds and notate orders in the system.
- Check online banking daily. Maintain bank report.
- Enter AR Payments as needed.
- Answer division questions about AR aging.
- Process order transfers on receivables as needed.
- Process auto apply, run weekly aging and prepare weekly AR over 990-daycomparison report.
- Close AR on scheduled date after confirming adjustments, cash and statements are posted.
- Process Van line Statements
- Reconcile accounts.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications are:
- Minimum one to two years of related experience
- AS, BA, or Accounting related certificate preferred
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office; 10key type by touch
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Self-motivated, quick Learner, team player
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Strong attention to detail
- Serious desire to begin a career with us
Wage Range: $22-$24/hr
We offer great income opportunity with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
Chipman Relocation & Logistics is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background and drug screening.