Our team is standing by to assist you with a free move quote, help you through the process, or answer questions that you may have.
Request A Quote »
Chipman Relocation and Logistics is an established leader in the moving and storage industry. Our team is committed to delivering quality and an excellent customer experience through our nationwide and global resources. As a family-owned and operated organization since 1939, our financial strength committed capacity and established global partnerships consistently deliver excellence in relocation and logistics. Our clients and customers uniquely benefit from our teams’ commitment to being One Chipman to everyone we serve.
Chipman is looking for an outstanding AR/Collections Specialist to join our team
Some of the job duties include:
- Work receivable collections and make follow-up calls regularly for timely collection
- Process cash application
- Process all third-party invoices on all orders and enter them into the system
- Review reports and track orders to ensure all revenue is processed within the current month
- Run monthly invoices and reports, and respond to questions as required.
- Receive and handle calls on invoicing questions and document requests as needed.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by your supervisor.
Required Qualifications are:
- Minimum two years of accounting experience.
- High School diploma – AA preferred
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Quick learner and team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines
- Serious desire to begin a career with us
Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background and drug screening.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.