Our team is standing by to assist you with a free move quote, help you through the process, or answer questions that you may have.
Request A Quote »
Chipman Relocation and Logistics is an established leader in the moving and storage industry. Our team is committed to delivering quality and an excellent customer experience through our nationwide and global resources. As a family-owned and operated organization since 1939, our financial strength committed capacity and established global partnerships consistently deliver excellence in relocation and logistics. Our clients and customers uniquely benefit from our teams’ commitment to being One Chipman to everyone we serve.
Chipman is looking for an outstanding Long-Haul Planner/Dispatcher to join our team
Some of the job duties include:
- Planning and dispatching profitable tonnage for Chipman Haulers.
- Build relationships and communicate on a regular basis with Chipman Haulers, maintaining the highest level of driver retention and profitability possible.
- Build relationships and communicate with the Van Line Planning Team to secure tonnage for Chipman Haulers as well as secure service options for tonnage that cannot be covered by the Chipman Hauling Team
- Assist with setting up shuttle trucks and labor as needed
- Communicate and build relationships with the Chipman Operations, Sales, and Coordination teams concerning shipments and hauler status
- Other tasks that may be assigned by your supervisor.
Required Qualifications are:
- Industry experience is a must
- Strong computer/analytical skills
- 2-4 years of dispatch experience
- Availability to work on a rotating Saturday Schedule
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Impeccable problem-solving skills. Find solutions. Deliver results
- Ability to work with and maintain strong relationships with different personalities
- Team player
We offer great income opportunities with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on a successful background and drug screening.
Chipman Relocations is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.