Chipman is looking for a well-qualified Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Portland, OR office
Some of the duties will include:
- Prepare files and documentation as needed (quotes, booking sheets, contact letters, transportation documents, transmittals, etc.)
- Register orders in the system (Movers Suite)
- Support and communicate with other companies providing work to Chipman.
- Assist in answering phones and taking care of current and potential customers.
- Perform pre-move and post-move calls to customers
- Book estimate appointments for sales staff
- Assist sales staff in customer service correspondence.
- Assist with quotes to customers for shipments
- Assist customers, drivers, general manager and office staff as needed
- Create reports/spreadsheets
- Claims processing/paperwork
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required qualifications are:
- Minimum two years of office administration/customer service experience.
- High School diploma – AA preferred
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office
A Successful Candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong admin skills
- Comfortable with repetitive routines
- Helpful and personable communication with strong follow-through skills
- Ability to produce high-quality, thorough and detailed work.
- Strong problem solving, time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Team player
- We offer great income opportunities with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on a successful background and drug screening.
Chipman Relocations is an equal opportunity employer.