Chipman is looking for an outstanding Coordinator to join our team in the Sacramento office.
Some of the duties will include:
- Coordinate commercial moves & logistic projects
- Manage long term relationships with commercial customers
- Assist with pre-move credit checks
- Maintain high evaluation scores
- Prepare files and documentation as needed (quotes, booking sheets, contact letters, exdecs, transmittals, etc.)
- Register orders in the system (Movers Suite)
- Assist in answering phones and taking care of current and potential customers.
- Perform pre-move and post-move calls to customers
- Book estimate appointments for sales staff
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required qualifications are:
- Minimum two years of office administration/customer service experience.
- High School diploma – AA preferred
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office
A Successful Candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong admin skills
- Helpful and personable communication with strong follow-through skills
- Ability to produce high-quality, detailed work.
- Strong problem solving, time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Team player
- Experience in the furniture industry will be a plus
- We offer great income opportunities with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background and drug screening. Chipman Relocations is an equal opportunity employer.