This position has been fulfilled.
To view our available positions visit our Careers Page Here.
Chipman Relocation and Logistics is an established leader in the moving and storage industry. Our team is committed to delivering quality and an excellent customer experience through our nationwide and global resources. As a family-owned and operated organization since 1939, our financial strength committed capacity and established global partnerships consistently deliver excellence in relocation and logistics. Our clients and customers uniquely benefit from our teams’ commitment to being One Chipman to everyone we serve.
Chipman is looking for an outstanding Coordinator to join our team in the Sacramento office.
Some of the duties will include:
- Coordinate commercial moves & logistic projects
- Manage long term relationships with commercial customers
- Assist with pre-move credit checks
- Maintain high evaluation scores
- Prepare files and documentation as needed (quotes, booking sheets, contact letters, exdecs, transmittals, etc.)
- Register orders in the system (Movers Suite)
- Assist in answering phones and taking care of current and potential customers.
- Perform pre-move and post-move calls to customers
- Book estimate appointments for sales staff
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required qualifications are:
- Minimum two years of office administration/customer service experience.
- High School diploma – AA preferred
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office
A Successful Candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong admin skills
- Helpful and personable communication with strong follow-through skills
- Ability to produce high-quality, detailed work.
- Strong problem solving, time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Team player
- Experience in the furniture industry will be a plus
- We offer great income opportunities with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background and drug screening. Chipman Relocations is an equal opportunity employer.