Chipman is looking for an outstanding Project Coordinator to join our team
Some of the duties will include:
- Regular interaction with the client and other vendors
- Reserving/Scheduling Crew and Resources in Dispatch Software based on a schedule created by Project Manager
- Validating Move information and generating associated documents
- Submitting and monitoring approval of move-related facilities and security requests
- Supporting Project Manager and Biller with the Invoicing Process
- Periodic on-site participation on moves including site walks, inventory process, and support of Project Manager(s).
Required qualifications are:
- Minimum two years of office administration/customer service experience.
- High School diploma – AA preferred
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office
A Successful Candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Organized – must be able to juggle multiple projects and other account-related duties
- Personable – The coordinator has a lot of direct contact with PPM and NWC. Perhaps even more so than the PM.
- Experienced with MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- MoverSuite Specific Experience a Huge Plus, but experience with similar Dispatch and Work Order Systems valuable.
- Flexible with Work Location and hours: Chipman Office, Amazon Office, and also on-site. Some evening and weekend hours may be required on occasion to support project activity.
- We offer great income opportunities with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background and drug screening.
Chipman Relocations is an equal opportunity employer.