Chipman Relocation and Logistics is an established leader in the moving and storage industry. Our team is committed to delivering quality and an excellent customer experience through our nationwide and global resources. As a family-owned and operated organization since 1939, our financial strength committed capacity and established global partnerships consistently deliver excellence in relocation and logistics. Our clients and customers uniquely benefit from our teams’ commitment to being One Chipman to everyone we serve.
Chipman is looking for an outstanding Warehouse Associate to join our team
Some of the job duties include:
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse.
- Check shipments in/out of a warehouse and complete exceptions as needed. Ensure that there are no shortages
- Keep up to date records of all storage lots processed in and out of storage
- Set work schedule as needed to accommodate the needs of drivers and customers.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by your supervisor.
Required Qualifications are:
- Minimum two years of warehousing experience.
- High School diploma or GED Basic computer skills – Microsoft office
- Forklift Certification – preferred but not required
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Extremely task-oriented
- High standards with quality and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong time-management skills
- Neat and organized
We offer great income opportunities with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on a successful background and drug screening.
Chipman Relocations is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.