This position has been fulfilled.
To view our available positions visit our Careers Page Here.
Chipman Relocation and Logistics is an established leader in the moving and storage industry. Our team is committed to delivering quality and an excellent customer experience through our nationwide and global resources. As a family-owned and operated organization since 1939, our financial strength committed capacity and established global partnerships consistently deliver excellence in relocation and logistics. Our clients and customers uniquely benefit from our teams’ commitment to being One Chipman to everyone we serve.
Chipman is looking for an outstanding Windows Systems Administrator to join the team in our Sacramento office
Some of the Job Duties Include:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, ongoing monitoring, and administration of Windows Server Operating System 2008-2019 and its related software
- Responsible for keeping servers fully patched, including hotfixes, according to the MS patch monthly release cycle and company guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining user accounts for all applications including G Suite for Business, Office 365, and other accounts as needed
- Manages Group Policy Objects (GPO) throughout the Active Directory across different domains in the MS Windows environment.
- Onboards new employees. This will include Windows security setup, initial log-on support, application training, and ongoing account maintenance.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain a fully virtualized server environment using VMWare ESXi.
- Troubleshoots Windows Server performance issues and reviews server logs for root cause analysis with recommended solutions. Resolves escalated Windows and server applications incident tickets, serving as part of the after-hours support on a rotating basis.
- 8)Responsible for developing and maintaining Organization Units (OU) and managing user security using group policies according to company guidelines
- Develops and maintains system-level documentation for the support of business processes.
- First-level help desk support. This person will be responsible for timely day-to-day application support including password resets, application question resolution, and systems monitoring.
- Participates in the quarterly disaster recovery test and conducts system maintenance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required
- Minimum of three years of system administration experience in a Windows Server environment, Including experience administering in Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO) and network-related services, such as Domain Name Service (DNS), DHCP, etc.
- 3 years of VMWare ESXi experience required.
- MCSA Certification
- We offer great income opportunities with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
- Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background and drug screening.
- To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements
- Job Type: Full-time