Chipman is looking for an outstanding Windows Systems Administrator to join the team in our Sacramento office
Some of the Job Duties Include:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, ongoing monitoring, and administration of Windows Server Operating System 2008-2019 and its related software
- Responsible for keeping servers fully patched, including hotfixes, according to the MS patch monthly release cycle and company guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining user accounts for all applications including G Suite for Business, Office 365, and other accounts as needed
- Manages Group Policy Objects (GPO) throughout the Active Directory across different domains in the MS Windows environment.
- Onboards new employees. This will include Windows security setup, initial log-on support, application training, and ongoing account maintenance.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain a fully virtualized server environment using VMWare ESXi.
- Troubleshoots Windows Server performance issues and reviews server logs for root cause analysis with recommended solutions. Resolves escalated Windows and server applications incident tickets, serving as part of the after-hours support on a rotating basis.
- 8)Responsible for developing and maintaining Organization Units (OU) and managing user security using group policies according to company guidelines
- Develops and maintains system-level documentation for the support of business processes.
- First-level help desk support. This person will be responsible for timely day-to-day application support including password resets, application question resolution, and systems monitoring.
- Participates in the quarterly disaster recovery test and conducts system maintenance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required
- Minimum of three years of system administration experience in a Windows Server environment, Including experience administering in Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO) and network-related services, such as Domain Name Service (DNS), DHCP, etc.
- 3 years of VMWare ESXi experience required.
- MCSA Certification
- We offer great income opportunities with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
- Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background and drug screening.
- To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements
- Job Type: Full-time