What You Need to File a Claim
We are sorry you find it necessary to report a claim. Please follow the necessary steps below.
Steps Required Upon Filing A Claim
- All claims must be filed within 30 days from date of delivery.
- Complete all unpacking and examine all items before submitting your claim.
- Retain items for inspection including all packing materials - damaged items must be made available in the event of a physical inspection.
- DO NOT discard, move or repair any items.
- Please ensure your transportation charges have been paid in full.
- Attach photos and substantiation (receipts) of the damaged items. If unable to upload, you may provide later.
- Attach photos and substantiation (receipts) of the damaged items - photos and receipts may expedite your claim and eliminate the need for a physical inspection.
- To prevent delays, please have the following information available:
- Inventory numbers
- Description of item (make and model number/s if applicable)
- Description of the damage— the extent, location, and nature, or indicate missing
- Packing damage— indicate who performed the packing and if there is carton damage
- Claim amount
We are very sorry for any damage that may have occurred during your move.
To submit a claim, please enter the information below.
Preferred Method of Contact:*
Best Time to Contact You:*
Please Indicate Type of Move:
Where was shipment picked up?*