Chipman is always looking for qualified individuals that are passionate about our industry. If you are interested in one of the following opportunities, please fill and submit the form below:
Commercial Coordinator - Seattle, WA
Some of the duties will include:
- Coordinate commercial moves
- Manage long term relationships with commercial customers
- Assist with pre-move credit checks
- Maintain high evaluation scores
- Prepare files and documentation as needed (quotes, booking sheets, contact letters, exdecs, transmittals, etc.)
- Register orders in the system (Movers Suite)
- Assist in answering phones and taking care of current and potential customers.
- Perform pre-move and post-move calls to customers
- Book estimate appointments for sales staff
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required qualifications are:
- Minimum two years of office administration/customer service experience.
- High School diploma – AA preferred
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office
A Successful Candidate with possess the following characteristics:
- Strong admin skills
- Helpful and personable communication with strong follow through skills
- Ability to produce high quality, detailed work.
- Strong problem solving, time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Team player
Quality Control Analyst - Portland, OR
Some of the job duties include:
- Perform quality control visits on packing, loading, and deliveries
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and manage any concerns
- Fill out quality control report on every move visited
- Monitor materials and facilitate replenishment if crews are running low
- Fill out claim forms for any damage at a customers residence and follow through to completion with the claims process
Required Qualifications are:
- Excellent customer service skills even under stressful situations
- Valid Drivers License/Clean DMV Record
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills.
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic; punctual; self motivated
- Experience within the moving and storage industry
- Ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts