This position has been fulfilled.
To view our available positions visit our Careers Page Here.
Chipman is looking for an exceptional Operations Manager to join our team in our Garden Grove Office
Some of the job duties include:
- Responsible for full dispatching duties – including preplanning jobs (manpower/equipment rentals/temp labor), dispatching contractors, monitoring progress, maintaining job/dispatch information in Movers Suite, and reviewing completed jobs for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensures that all drivers/crew members have been properly pre-approved and cleared through company pre-screening policies
- Ensures that all vehicles and equipment are maintained and in safe and serviceable condition and that trailers are clean, and equipment is organized
- Maintains records of vehicles and equipment to include DMV documentation, insurance cards, maintenance logs, and safety inspections.
- Approves operating expenses, including payroll
- Maintains accurate records for warehouse personnel, including time cards and attendance records
- Monitors the warehouse, recruits operations personnel and contractors, controls costs, and monitors safety
- Other tasks that may be assigned by your supervisor.
Required Qualifications are:
- Minimum two years of Operations/Warehouse management.
- Bilingual Preferred but not required
- High School diploma – AA preferred
- Computer skills
- Forklift certification is preferred but not required
- Class A license is a plus
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Quick learner; fast-paced; EXTREMELY detailed
- Ability to multi-task; Strong time management skills
- Ability to recognize and adjust to change
- Capable of delegating with close follow up and control
- Strong communicator
- Serious desire to begin a career with us
- We offer great income opportunities with health benefits, 401K, and paid vacation.
- Chipman Relocations is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on the successful background and drug screening.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com or visit our career page